Returns & Exchanges
We know that not every purchase will fit & returns or exchanges are sometimes needed. Because of this, we offer no-hassle easy exchanges or returns. Please read our return policy below to proceed with a return or exchange.
Extended Holiday Return Policy. Purchases made from 11/15/2015 through 12/24/2015 may be returned for a refund within 30 days, or an in-store credit thereafter when returned by 1/31/2016.
- Sale items are all final sale & cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All items must be returned in their original, unworn, unwashed and smoke-free condition.
- All items must be returned with their original tags attached. Clothing returned without original tags or not in compliance with our return/exchange policy will be refused or charged a 20-50% restock fee.
- Shoes must be returned with their original shoebox. Please pack the shoebox inside another box as the original shoebox must be returned undamaged.
- Jewelry and bags must be returned with original box or bag.
- Original shipping fees are not-refundable & return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Damaged items are only valid for an in-store credit only. Damages to items must be reported within 5 days of the tracking confirmed receipt of the item and prior to wearing the garment. Please contact us prior to returning any damaged or defective items. Items not received need to be reported within 2 business days of the scanned delivery.
- Items received as a gift are only valid for an in-store credit.
- Refund requests made to expired credit cards will be issued in the form of a store credit.
- Orders made on Wanelo.com are returnable for an in-store credit only.
- Customs fees may incur on international deliveries. Customs fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Returned or refused orders will incur return shipping charges. Any return fees will be deducted from the returned goods refund amount due.
- Please review our Return & Exchange Policy above to make sure you have met all the return requirements. Items returned that do not meet all the return requirements will not be accepted & additional postage will have to be paid to have the item returned to you.
- Complete the return form that was included with your order or download the return form here with the product information found on your packaging slip for the product(s) you wish to return.
- Fold clothing neatly and place in the original plastic garment bag as it was received. Include the completed return form and send to: Spool No.72 Returns, 503 N. Railroad, Ellensburg, WA 98926
We highly recommend using a trackable return method. Once we receive your package, your return will be processed in 2–5 business days. The original form of payment will be credited. You will receive an email when your return is processed. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card/bank statement.Back to the top
Shipping is waved on even exchanges! Ordered the wrong size or color? No worries! If you need to exchange an item for the same item in a different color or size, shipping for the new order will be refunded when your return item is received. For US Customers Only. Not valid on shoe purchases.
Please place a new order online for the items you wish to exchange. This will ensure your items do not sell out before we receive your returned item. Your Standard Rate shipping for the new order will be refunded when we process your return. (For U.S. orders only.)
Once your new order is placed please complete the return process above for the item you are returning, making sure to mark exchange on the return form with the new order number. When your return arrives a refund for the original transaction will be processed.Back to the top
Damaged or defective items:
If an item is received damaged or defective customer service needs to be notified within 30 days for a full refund. Notification past the 30 day return window will not be eligible for a refund. Please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any damaged or defective items.
Back to the top